Freight Invoice Processing is Now Easier Than Ever
At Trans International, we’re dedicated to perfecting the freight invoice process to ensure you’re not surprised by freight charge mistakes and you pay only what you’re supposed to pay. Utilizing in-house freight invoice management can be stressful, complicated, and costly. Inefficient use of data or lack of data visibility can lead to late payments and increase your freight spend.
Our Freight Invoice Process
Our tried-and-true invoicing process has been tweaked and refined to deliver the most streamlined experience possible. This allows us to identify any billing mistakes while also ensuring that all necessary payments are made on time. We meticulously look over every detail throughout the process and have invoices visible online within three hours (on average). Our proprietary process involves six key steps:
- Trans International receives the invoice from the handler
- The invoice is captured (EDI) or entered (paper) and verified by Trans International
- Payments are then automatically audited and rated
- General ledger numbers are applied thru the Automated Ledger system
- Invoices are submitted for payment
- Carriers are then paid to round out the process
The Benefits of an Outsourced Freight Invoice Management Relationship
When you’re managing numerous freight invoices in-house, you’re using resources that could be allocated in other important areas of your business. Do you have projects critical to your business that could be attended to with this freed up time? Trans International bears that burden for you, allowing us to focus on areas throughout the audit that might be easier to miss or overlook. In addition to 99.9% audit accuracy and on-time payments, our freight audit process can help you business with:
- Cost Reductions: Always at the ready, armed with powerful experience and a range of capabilities that only come with time, Trans International can provide shippers significant savings versus what they would have paid by handling freight audit and payment in house. Trans International’s relentless, non-stop monitoring and stealth accuracy has saved clients more than $30 million over the past five years alone, making sure shippers pay only what they’re supposed to pay.
- Improved Carrier Relationships: Outsourcing freight audit and payment to Trans International means knowing that carriers will be paid accurately, and on-time, preventing shipping and delivery interruptions. The Trans International team works tirelessly to monitor payments, while identifying and resolving anomalies — before a post audit.
- Time Savings: Trans International fits seamlessly within your company’s operations, but still retains the independence that allows for an accurate audit, identifying where cost savings lurk below the surface. Trans International functions as an efficient, accurate partner that frees up staff and stabilizes turnover, with no knowledge lost in transition. As a result, shippers can reinvest time and operational costs back into the supply chain in a seamless and dependable manner.
- Laser-Accurate Data and Actionable Analytics: With powerful auditing tools and protocols, effective technology, and expertise earned over time and generations, Trans International can accurately collect and interpret your data, optimize your payments, surface trends, identify preferred carriers, and provide a clear path to the future.
Trans International is dedicated to saving you time and money, while making your data more meaningful. For general inquiries or further information regarding freight invoice management and process, please contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by calling (262) 253-3500.