Note: All passwords are encrypted and stored and CANNOT be retrieved by Trans International employees at your request.
- Click on the Login link at the top right
- A login popup box will open asking for your information. Above the Log In button is a link reading "Don't remember your password?" click that link
- The popup will switch to another form asking for your username. Enter your username (Your username will be your email address) and click "Send Email."
- A message will display towards the top of the form stating "We've just sent you an email to reset your password."
- Login to your email and there will be an email with the subject line "Password Reset." Open the email and click the Confirm button towards the bottom of the page.
- A password reset page will be opened where you can create your new password.
The Trans International, LLC password policy is intended to enforce passwords which are more difficult for the hacker community to crack or decode. There are a number of programs, freely available on the Internet, that can be used to systematically guess at passwords. The more complex the password, the more difficult it is to guess and this will normally deter any attempts to crack the password because it is too difficult or too time-consuming. Statistically, by using longer passwords (e.g. 8 characters instead of 6) and a greater variety of characters (e.g. upper AND lowercase characters, numeric values, special characters, etc.), you can extend the likely time it would take for computer-generated "guessing" attempts to "crack" your password from a small number of days to a large number of years.
Account E-mail Address
Why did you receive an email from us?
If you received a mailing from us, (a) your email address is either listed with us as someone who has expressly shared this address for the purpose of receiving information in the future ("opt-in"), or (b) you have registered or purchased or otherwise have an existing relationship with us. We respect your time and attention by controlling the frequency of our mailings.
How we protect your privacy?
We use security measures to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of data used by our system.
Sharing and Usage
We will never share, sell, or rent individual personal information with anyone without your advance permission or unless ordered by a court of law. Information submitted to us is only available to employees managing this information for purposes of contacting you or sending you emails based on your request for information and to contracted service providers for purposes of providing services relating to our communications with you.